Curious about what the Branch has been advocating on the behalf of members and all Coventry University staff around coronavirus?
Have a read of our emails below to Senior Leadership which outline the situation and highlight our concerns. Additional links about coronavirus can be found below.
- UCU advice
- TUC information around sick pay
- NHS advice on how to wash your hands
- Joint statement on coronavirus from Coventry and Warwick university VCs
Information about coronavirus:
- Joe Rogan Experience #1439 Speaks to Michael Osterholm (Podcast), Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota
- Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, University of Minnesota COVID-19 Resource Center
- World Health Organisation COVID-19 information
- New York Academy of Sciences COVID-19 Webinar (register and access resources)
How to prepare:
- Virology Down Under – So you think you’re about to be in a pandemic?
- Johns Hopkins Medical Center – Signs of Respiratory Distress
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Basics of Postural Drainage and Percussion
What to do if you have coronavirus:
- NHS Advice on what to do if you have coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control Advice on what do if you have coronavirus
- Al Jazeera Coronavirus Emergency Kit
Check back as we will be adding more sources over the next days!
Additional questions or concerns? Send us an email